Tri-County Respite Care
1215 Plumas St.
Yuba City, CA 95991
Text the word: TCRCARE To: 72727
- Respite Care Program
- Personal care in the caregiver’s home
- Access to recreational activities/events
- Transportation to activities as needed
- Instruction in self-help skills
- Implementation of behavior management
- Assistance w/ infant stimulation program
- Supervision with right toys & activities
Hours of OperationOffice Hours
Sat & Sun: Closed
Tri-County Respite Care Service, Inc. is a Non-Profit Organization that opened its doors in 1981 serving the areas of Yuba, Sutter, and Calusa Counties. Our Mission is to provide temporary family support through specialized care to individuals of all ages with developmental disabilities, brain impaired adults, and persons designated as “at-risk” while combining the principles of mainstreaming normalization, and self-reliance.
Tri-County Respite Care Service, Inc. has a Board of Directors and is the governing body of our organization. The Directors are responsible for overseeing the organization's activities. Board members meet quarterly to discuss and vote on affairs of the organization. They have innovative ideas, are compassionate for others, and have an infectious passion for our organization’s mission.