Showcase Real Estate
1435 Butte House Rd
Yuba City, CA 95993
- Farm and Ranch Land
- Vacant Land
- New Home Sales
- Honey Grove Community
- Colusa Sunrise Landing
- Real Estate Development
Going Green Commitments
- We strive to go green by utilizing online document storage systems, soft copy document delivery and online document signing programs. We are committed to printing and copying less by utilizing these programs and making a diligent effort to recycle whenever possible.
Hours of OperationMonday through Friday
9:00 - 5:00
Saturdays and Sundays by appointment
Innovation, Passion, and ResultsThe Intero Story
We are so proud and excited to bring Intero Real Estate Services to the Yuba Sutter area. With locations in Arbuckle and Yuba City, Pride Real Estate has joined forces with Intero Real Estate Services.
In 2002, Intero Real Estate Services was born in the heartland of innovation: Silicon Valley. We grew faster than any other real estate company in history and now have 2,000 agents in 60 offices worldwide. We attribute that growth to technology and our passion for serving you.
As the top-selling real estate company in Silicon Valley, our experience means better results. You trust us with the biggest transaction of your life, and we take that trust seriously.
What we've accomplished:
- Received the "Best of Silicon Valley" award from readers of the San Jose Mercury News two years in a row (2011 & 2012).
- Continue to sell more homes in Silicon Valley than any other brokerage.
- Put our customers first – we successfully distributed for-sale listings to the largest trafficked websites (Google, Yahoo!, Trulia and Zillow) at a time when few brokerage companies were doing this, significantly increasing listing exposure to a wider population of buyers online.
- Received the EcoBroker Community Service Award in 2006, highlighting our commitment to environmentally friendly real estate practices.
- President and CEO Gino Blefari and Chairman Bob Moles received the National Home Ownership Award by RIS Media for "outstanding achievements among residential real estate's most influential and charismatic leaders."
- Donated more than $1.5 million to children's organizations in our community.
We are not only committed to our clients, we are also committed to our agents. We offer training, education and alternative support to our people, such as life coaching and health and fitness programs, to help them personally and professionally so they can lead healthy and full lives. We believe agents who are educated and happy in their careers are better suited to serve the market.
Our Social Networks/Blogs